Grief and the conflicting emotions caused by loss are cumulative and most often have a cumulatively negative effect on our ability to participate in life. The primary goal of Edu-Therapy™ is to give people a solution to the pain, and focus on a solution-oriented process to rediscover their ability to fully experience and participate in their lives. Edu-Therapy™ effectively eliminates the griever’s sense of isolation, by actively engaging them in emotionally helpful and liberating exercises.
The Grief Edu-Therapy Certification is a unique training program that teaches the specific tools to eliminate the emotional pain caused by loss of any type. For over 35 years, the care giving team at Edu-Therapy Solutions have been helping grievers rid themselves of the conflicting emotions and the often overwhelming pain as the result of cumulative unresolved losses. Our commitment to research and evidence-based solutions goes far beyond the short term “feel good” workshops, giving participants the ability to help themselves and help their community.
You will learn:
- Dysfunctional ways people mishandle grief and it’s intergenerational effect on Communities
- Emotional damage of rationalization and intellectualization
- Why Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance Models are the wrong approach for grievers
- Learn proper techniques for identifying and resolving loss and relationship conflicts
- Edu-Therapy™ Process formats for individual and group work
- How to expand your caregiving agency using the Edu-Therapy™ Process
- How to resolve cumulative unresolved issues such as PTS and the Residential School Experience, abuse and trauma
Already a Certified Edu-Therapy™ Specialist? REGISTER NOW AND SAVE 50%!
Our program evolves, and although we provide you with the most current leader guides at no charge, with any participant workbook orders, a refresher program gives you the opportunity to experience the personal growth component the program offers. This experience, without a doubt, breathes new life and excitement for the program. You also have the opportunity to network with other Certified Specialists and our own Edu-Therapy Trainers. We always allow time for question and answer forums where you can gain valuable insights into program delivery, marketing or general information that will continue to develop your skills as an Edu-Therapy Specialist.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE! Programs fill up quickly.
For more information, please contact us:
Toll Free: 1-866-476-0209